We're very excited to release Version 8.1, which contains a number of new features and updates to exising ones. Many clients may already have some of these changes "live" in their site while other features must be turned on or requested. We will host a webinar to explain the features and updates on September 28th at 1 PM ET. To register, click here.
For a full-access pass to each feature, along with tutorials and QuickStart Guides, go to http://switchto.edvance360.com/edvance360-lms-announces-release-8dot1. For release notes, go to www.edvance360.com/release-notes.
New Features & Updates:
- Agents: Ability to Send Notification to TAs (Course Agents)
- Cloning Communities (Admin Cloning Tool)
- Course Building Mode (Course Settings)
- Dropbox Email Alerts to Students (Admin General Settings)
- E360 Navigator
- eCommerce Updates
- Email/Messaging Tool
- Gradebook Quick Connect to Discussions
- Gradebook Quick Connect to Dropboxes
- Grades in Offline Reporting
- Homepage Banner (Admin Application Management)
- Mothership Updates
- Self-Registration Feature
Make sure to follow us on Social Media to get the latest information, fastest. Subscribe to our blog for Tips & Tricks for each feature listed below as well as other articles written by our team of experts.
Not a client? Request a demonstration below or contact us at [email protected].