(February 2018 - Virginia Beach, VA) Edvance360, LLC, winner of the CODiE Awards for Best LMS, has announced its release of Edvance360 LMS Version 8.1.2. For release notes, visit www.edvance360.com/release-notes. For an all-access pass to each feature, along with tutorials and QuickStart Guides, visit our dedicated Version 8.1.2 landing page.
New Features & Updates:
- Better search!
- SCORM completion required option
- User Test Time
- New Home Page Optional "Look"
- Re-certifications Auto-reminder
- Class Limiting Options
- Suggested Essay
- eCommerce Updates
- Launching Courses Option
- Time Taken On Lessons Report Update
- E360 Ed – Includes course management and community-building tools for colleges, universities, and K-12 schools. Also provides integration with student information systems, third-party vendors, Common Cartridge compatibility, and unique district management tools for administrators.
- E360 Pro – Includes employee management, collaboration and communication tools, registration management, reports and dashboards, supervisor panels, integration with intranets and HRIS vendors, SSO, custom interface, badges and gamification, personal learning management tools, video-conferencing module, free course migration, and more.
- E360 Reach – Includes eCommerce/registration module, SEO integration, automated marketing, collaborative communities, integration with CRM vendors and other third-party vendors, video-conferencing module, hands-on training for start-ups, free course migration, and more.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learning Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online learning program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia, with operations along the East Coast. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Cathy Garland, VP of Marketing & Sales