(Jan 2018 - Virginia Beach, VA) Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning Solutions, CODiE Award-winner for Best LMS, and #2 on Gartner’s Capterrra Top 20 Most Affordable LMS vendor, announced that 2017 was a strong year of growth.
“We are delighted to finish 2017 with strong growth, particularly in corporate, health, non-traditional education, non-profit, and especially start-up sectors while still supporting continued growth in educational institutions. We welcome each new client to the growing Edvance360 user community as each brings with them new and exciting changes that force us as a company to embrace innovation and stay flexible as we meet each new set of unique needs, always benefiting our current clientele.”
- Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing & Sales, Edvance360
“This past year was focused on shoring up the current Version 8 with supporting features and enhancements in Version 8.1. In January 2018, we start the year off with Version 8.1.2 and look to release Version 8.1.3 in Quarter 3. Each new minor version contains enhancements requested by clients or that our team has vetted as the most beneficial for our clients or appealing to new clients in new markets. This year will see a renewed focus on usability to ensure that while we grow ever more robust, we remain easy to use.”
- Brian Gerrity, CTO, Edvance360
“As always, our commitment to providing our clients the very best training has resulted in a variety of new training resources for Version 8 while still continuing to provide our highly interactive, customized training. Our teams have supported everyone from large corporations to small start-ups as they launch successfully. We are proud to be the go-to company to support new online endeavors.”
- Susie Shanlian, Director of Training, Edvance360
- E360 Ed – Includes course management and community-building tools for colleges, universities, and K-12 schools. Also provides integration with student information systems, third-party vendors, Common Cartridge compatibility, and unique district management tools for administrators.
- E360 Pro – Includes employee management, collaboration and communication tools, registration management, reports and dashboards, supervisor panels, integration with intranets and HRIS vendors, SSO, custom interface, badges and gamification, personal learning management tools, video-conferencing module, free course migration, and more.
- E360 Reach – Includes eCommerce/registration module, SEO integration, automated marketing, collaborative communities, integration with CRM vendors and other third-party vendors, video-conferencing module, hands-on training for start-ups, free course migration, and more.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learning Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online learning program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia, with operations along the East Coast. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Cathy Garland, VP of Marketing & Sales